3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Support Recovery Wrap - Belly Band For Postnatal, Pregnancy, Maternity - Girdles For Women Body Shaper - Tummy Bandit Waist Shapewear Belt
3 In 1 Postpartum Recovery Belt
- Soft & Breathable Material: Suitable for use day and night.
- Adjustable Velcro: Easy to put on and readjust for comfort.
- Firm & Stretchable: Provide the optimum support to realign your body.
Why You Should Wear a Postpartum Belt?
- Faster bounceback rate
- Tummy support
- Flattens your tummy & hips, helps to reduce saggy skin.
- Prevents enlargement of fat cells.
- Corrects your posture and straighten your spine.
- Helps compress your uterus to not only return to its original size, but also for the swelling to go down and pushes extra fluids out.
Stomach Belt Size: 36.8" x 9.1" | Fits: 25" to 40"
Waist Belt Size: 41.7" x 9.1" | Fits: 30" to 45"
Pelvis Belt Size: 43" x 6.4" | Fits: 30" to 46"
Plus Size - XL
Stomach Belt Size: 40.4" x 9.1" | Fits: 30" to 45"
Waist Belt Size: 46.5" x 9.1" | Fits: 35" to 50"
Pelvis Belt Size: 46.5" x 6.4" | Fits: 40" to 56"
- Two Sizes - One Size is suitable for pre-pregnancy weight below 145 lbs. Plus Size - XL is suitable for pre-pregnancy weight 150 lbs and above. Please refer to measurement above for accurate measurement before purchasing.
- Soft and Breathable - Our 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap is made to be soft to touch without causing skin irritation. Using breathable and elastic mesh, it contours perfectly around your body with maximum comfort. Wearing a layer under the belly band is highly recommended.
- Shrinking Of Tummy - Your body has just carried a miracle, it's time to get your body back in shape. Our Postpartum belt helps to tuck your stomach in, which helps to shrink you womb back to pre-pregnancy size, while supporting your other organs to realign back to pre pregnancy state.
- Optimum Back Support - After carrying your baby for 9 months, it will cause a strain to your back. With our KeaBabies Belly Wraps, it can help to support your back, reducing back aches and help you to keep a good posture while breastfeeding your baby.
- Pelvic Support - Whether you go through vaginal birth or c section, your pelvis has widen to get you ready for labor. Use the pelvis band to get your pelvis back in shape. You may use it as a pregnancy belly band to support your heavy belly as well.